16 April 2005

...while wondering what ever happened to Marion Ross

Well, now we get to see if my musings are nearly as entertaining/informative/insightful to others as they seem to be to me. I guess there are a few things I should explain about myself first. This whole blog thing is kind of parodoxical to me. On one hand I am thinking who in the world cares about what I have to say, while on the other hand, I feel like I have things to say to the world that they simply must hear. Ego run amok. Smart money is on the former theory, yet here I am.

I'm street-smart, and fairly well-read but didn't finish college. I have a strict code of morals, but don't follow it nearly as closely as I should. I desperately want to succeed, yet throw myself under the bus at every opportunity. I suppose there's a lot of this in all of us, but having the window into but my own soul, I'm all I have to judge me on.

I have passionate beliefs, but I respect the oppinions of others. I have a decent vocabulary, but am a horrible speller. My grammar is horrific, as you will see if you choose to go on this journey with me.

I believe in unconditional friendship, seek unconditional love. I truly believe that all of us are equal in the eyes of He who created us and have no tollerance for those who do not.

This world has so much in it that seems to drag us down. If things I post can bring a smile to your face, an idea to your mind, a conviction from thought to action, then this will all be worth it.

If it ends up that I am the only one who ever reads it, that's ok too. I'll just share with all the voices inside my head.

Until next time,
Paz...

2 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

see. that's nice. i like that. and i'm so glad you misspelled something in your disclaimer-on-my-spelling-and-grammar paragraph. : )

2:52 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest when you contact someone .... HEY YOU is not an appropriate greeting ... WEIRDO

7:48 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home